- Jesus. He died on the cross not just for me but for everyone, and has given us the gift of eternal life.
- My husband. He loves me unconditionally, and we have grown a lot together as a couple, as parents, and both in maturity and spirituality. He is my life partner, and he has taught me so much.
- My pastor. He has a hunger for God that I have not seen in many people.
- My mom. She's the most selfless person I know, she would do anything for anyone without thinking twice.
- My mother-in-law. She's an extremely hard worker, and she's one of the most forgiving and loving people I've ever met.
- Gianna Jessen. While I haven't had the chance to meet her, she's been such an inspiration and has encouraged me to fight for the pro-life cause, and fight to end abortion. She survived an abortion attempt in her mother's womb which left her disabled (but not defeated!), and now is a strong voice for the unborn.
I struggled to think of more than 6 (the challenge was for 10) so I left it at that. What does it take for someone to earn a spot on your list?