So, for this challenge, I'm asked to list 5 things that make me happy "right now". I'm assuming that it's referring to superficial things and not asking me to get super deep here, but whatever, I'm as deep as an ocean baby, so deal.
- My husband - He makes me happy most of the time, except for those times when he doesn't. HA! That's where love comes in! Love is caring for each other even when you're angry. We are genuinely happy with one another, so even when we have disagreements like every married couple does, we work through them and become stronger!
- My kids - They make me happy most of the time too! Right now my daughter is too young to make me mad, and she's just too darn squishy cute too! My son is at that age where he's testing boundaries, and learning to talk back, although he's mostly respectful and usually corrects himself quickly! I love spending time with them and watching them learn, play, and grow!
- Being a stay at home mommy - I love being able to devote myself fully to my husband, children, and home.
- Cooking/Baking - One of my favorite past times... I get such a thrill making stuff in the kitchen, and the best part is the faces of family & friends when they taste and love my creations!
- Blogging/Browsing Facebook/Pinterest/Internet in general - This is a given. It's so relaxing and fun!