- Pro-life - I am VERY passionate about being pro-life. I believe that God put this on my heart, and it is a huge passion of mine. I hope to be able to start a boarding house in the future to help mothers facing unplanned pregnancies. I try to educate as many people as I can on the dangers and truths of abortion, and help both the babies AND the mothers/fathers/families involved. All life is precious.
- Attachment Parenting - Cosleeping/bedsharing, breastfeeding, babywearing, gentle parenting, having a deep connection and open/honest relationship with one's children.
- My Marriage/Family - This kind of goes along with the attachment parenting theme... Being close and spending quality time together. Making time for each other.
- Relationship with God - This is above all, the most important foundation for building any relationship. I am passionate about seeking God. To be completely honest, I had more passion when I was first saved, but I am striving towards getting that passion back. I pray and ask God to give me a thirst for His word, and to help me spend more time seeking him and sharing the good news with others.
- Food - Well, I love baking and cooking, so this is a no-brainer. I love finding new recipes, preparing my ingredients, and just the whole process!