Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog Challenge - The Rundown

        So I was looking for ideas to write about, to inspire me in the blogging world.  Trust me, I have plenty to say, but sometimes "blogger's block" gets me, and while I have 20 different ideas flowing through my head at 2AM while I lay in bed, or while I'm folding 3 loads of laundry (of which every single shirt and sock is inside-out, thanks darling husband <3 ), when I actually sit down to write, my thoughts evade me, and I sometimes draw a blank.  

        That lead me to my favorite information highway, aka Google, and I began searching for a blogging challenge.  I've seen them before, on some of the blogs that I follow non-loyally, so I knew about them - just never participated.  After a quick search, I came upon Brown Eyed Girl's Ramblings blog, and decided that this list looked quite fun!  If you like what you see, join in, link up, and accept the challenge!


2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome for this little challenge...maybe I'll start it again. If & when you do read a few of my posts, you'll realize I never quite made it to the end of the blog challenge...and I'm quite out of the habit! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! I start things ALL the time and never finish them argh! You should totally start back up!! How far did you make it?

      Delete